Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thursday Thoughts

Well one complete full day in the bag with my new insulin regime.  On the exciting note my fasting glucose was 185.  Still high but its not over 300.  Right now though I feel like I am crashing hard.  Headache, stiffness, and legs really trying to cramp.  Going to try to get through the day continuing the plan.  Maybe after a day or so it will level out and become the new norm.



On the annoying side I am waiting on my full prescription from Aetna mail order.  I called and had my address changed however they are still sending to old address.  They are making me wait until it gets delivered to a place I don't live at first.  They are hoping that the change of address with USPS will work.  So who knows when I will get my full dose of Jardiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment