Monday, August 15, 2016

Mundane Monday

It has been about a week since I last blogged.  In that time I have realized a few things.  One thing that happened is I ran out of the trial sample of Jardiance.  Aetna was suppose to have my prescription ready and here by now but its lost in shipping hell.  Having not taken it though I realize how much that drug was helping my glucose on a daily basis.  Apparently the insulin to carb ratio is better than what I was doing but it is definitely not enough to manage my glucose properly.  As this  week has  gone by all my pain and neuropathy has come back and it just sucks.  Even trying to take the insulin just hurts.  Sometimes its hard to just stay calm and be sane and not blow up on the wife and kids for something stupid.  It takes quite a lot of effort to manage the stress of it.  Luckily I realize God won't give me something can not handle.  I just keep pushing forward.   Hopefully the mail will get straightend out quickly and I can move past this debacle.  On a bright side I can say that Jardiance is looking like an awesome drug.  It will be cool to see once I get it if the glucose will come back in to range rather quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment